Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas 2012

With Christmas right
around the corner I thought
I would share with you
some of our
Christmas decorations.
 
 


 
 
I don't think I have
 ever had a theme for
my Christmas decor.
 
I just spread everything
out and go to town!
 
 


 
I placed a silver tray in
 the entry way to display
our Christmas cards.
 
 

The candle holders are condiment dishes from my kitchen :)


Over 25 years and this tree is still going strong!


Of course we have the homemade ornaments that the kiddos made in school when they were little.







And others that we have
collected over the years. 




 
I picked up a swag of greenery
at our local home improvement store and hung some around our dining room chandelier.
 
 
Along with the greenery I hung tree ornament's at different lengths with some red velvet ribbon.
 

And here is some on top of
the china hutch.


 
 
I also attached some to the top
of the mirror above the
buffet in the family room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And in this planter box we
made out of old barn wood.
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is what I decided to
do with the three wreaths that
we picked up @ Trader Joe's.
 

 I hung one from a picture
in my dining room.

 
And a picture in the bathroom.

 

And a mirror in the hallway.
 


HAPPY TUESDAY


AND
 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.